Little Crystal Paints provide a variety of activities for various events, although we are based in Singapore, we had done overseas projects and we welcome them too! :)
What differentiate us from others is that we provides are quality services. And not just activities planners.
Little Crystal Paints was founded by Katherine. She is a professional face/body painting artist and event planner.
She started off purely as a volunteer in her previous IT job when a charity organisation needs some volunteers in their event. Despite that was her very first time doing face painting for kids, many parents were impressed with her and had asked for her contact on her very first day of painting for kids!
Katherine had won in various competitions since young. From sports to designing, nails related and even to lion dancing and pageantry competitions, this charming lady is sure someone who surprises everyone with what she can do. She created her own unique style of painting flower, lotus, dragons purely on her own creativity and technique! On top of that, the sparkling bling is Little Crystal Paints trademark.
Should you need customised designs for your event, logos, etc, she is the one to look for too!
She is also a certified PA Trainer in Nail Art and Face/Body Art and started Pebble Art Interest Group for PA.
In just less than a year of doing face painting, she was interviewed by SPH - Razor TV for an article on face/body painting and also got featured in Time Out Singapore Magazine.
INTERVIEW BY SPH - RAZOR TV ON FACE/ BODY PAINTING
Special Thanks and Credits to: Cheong Poh Kuan (Multimedia Journalist), Ng Kok Wai (Videographer), Jhi Retumban (Video Editor)
We have a group of talents who are serving at your events. They include award winning artists, nail technicians, etc..
- Katherine was featured on Toggle Eve channel for 'Veteran and the Rookie' Episode 5 on Body Painting Sept 2013
- Our Pebble Art works appeared in Good Morning Singapore! (Zao An Ni Hao) on 14th Mar 2013
- Katherine works on Zombiepura on 'The Straits Times' 18th Apr 2012
- Katherine appeared in Sunday Times and Zao Bao on 9th Oct 2011
- Katherine was hired for an overseas job to help paint the only team representing Singapore for 14th World Gymnastrada in Switzerland
- Body Art for kids during Chingay 2010
- Little Crystal Paints was hired for an Overseas job in Paris in Oct 2010.
- Patrick and Cindy won 1st Prize in T-Shirt Design competition during HKN PM visit cum National Day Celebration 2010.
- Katherine and her mum won 1st Prize in Best Eco-Dress competition during HKN PM visit cum National Day Celebration 2010.
- Little Crystal Paints was featured in TIME OUT SINGAPORE Magazine Aug 2010 issue.
- Katherine won 1st in a contest hosted by TAG in Aug 2010 via Facebook. It's a contest via Facebook whereby painters from various part of the world can submit and vote. Here's the Winning Design.
- Katherine was interviewed by SPH Razor TV on Face/Body Painting in less than a year of face painting.
- Katherine won in various Nail Competitions
- 1st in Mixed Media Nail Art 2009
- 2nd in Acrylic Nails in PinkRoom Cup 2009
- 2nd in Gel Nails in Nail Asia 2008
- Other competitions which we played a part in painting them up ;p
- Most Creative Team Award - Nanyang Primary School Gymnastic team who won the award during GymFest 2010
- Best Dressed Fan - A guy painted by Katherine at Resort World during World Cup 2010 event won and he walked away with a brand new IPad.
- Best Dressed Team - Swiber employees who were painted like Red Indians during their company D&D 2009